Friday, April 14, 2006

Day 45

Visitor count to my home page: 20,119

No link exchanges accepted today :(

Today was the day. I redid the template for my main site. It felt like I was killing my baby getting rid of all the flash and buttons etc. But the pages sure do load fast now! Check it out! dragonstonemagnetics.com/index.html
I put all my internal links in text down the left hand side of the page. Boring!

I also renamed quite a few pages. Some of the old names were kind of long and ugly. I think I will be happy with the new names for a long time.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to work on rewriting some of the pages. and adding some graphics! They are way too plain now!

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
William Holland School of Lapidary Arts
Lolita`s Beads
Long Island Watch
Lost Times - Vintage timepieces, antique watches, and fine jewelry
Marble Canyon MetalWorks Custom jewelry
Myers Park Clock Company
Medic ID Custom Bracelets
Oneida Medical Jewelry

Wholesale:
Le Jardin Glass Art specializing in stained glass art jewelry
Mykonos Beads - Some wonderful greek beads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home