Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Day 43

Visitor count to my home page: 19,955

No link exchanges accepted today :(
But I deserve it. Not too many invites gone out during the last week.

I got a link invitation from one of the link exchange sites I belong to today. The site looked good. It fit nicely into one of my themes. I went to have a look at their link pages. The link to it didn't work!
Now is that by accident or on purpose?

Todays invites:
Health:
Fit For Life - Preventive health & fitness for seniors
IDS Healthcare Management
Institute of Preventive Cardiology
Iron Magazine - Bodybuilding & Fitness Magazine!
John Domisse MD Nutritional & Metabolic TeleMedicine
Lotus Ayurveda and Holistic Health Institute
Massage Chair Outlet
Massage Tools
Orthodocs - Natural treatment for lower back pain relief
New LifeStyles Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home