Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day 35

Visitor count to my home page: 19,262

One link Exchange accepted today :)
Super Size Health Natural Relief at supersizehealth.com - They specialize in Chinese herbal medicines, herbal teas, herbal supplements, homeopathic medicine, vitamins and nutritional supplements. Go to their Health King page and try some herbal teas. I'm sure there is something in Chinese herbal medicine. Most drugs are based on a plant extract, but removing the active part from a plant and turning it into a pill quite often seems to cause bad side effects that never happened when one took the whole plant. We don't know as much about healing as we like to think we do in my opinion.
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name -
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/herbs.htm

I didn't get much done today. My computer's text went very small and just ariel. I could hardly read anything! I tried all sorts of things. My registry is clean! but it wasn't that. It was a defective ati video driver. As soon as I removed the old drivers and installed some new ones everything was good again.

Todays invites:
Ye old Clock shop, Antique clock & barometer sales
Antique Peek - Vintage jewelry, Limoges etc.
Antiques By Evelyn - Earrings, brooches, pins and designer.jewelry
Aquarius Designs - Hand made crystal and bead jewellery with a water theme at times.
Aspiring Arts - Handcrafted jewelry, wearable sculpture, and more. Beautiful stuff!
Backwoods Beadery

Wholesale:
Art Glass Jewelry by Leila Cools

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home