Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day 38

Visitor count to my home page: 19,469

Four link Exchanges accepted today :)

LynAnne's Vintage Costume Jewelry at lynannes.com -
LynAnne has a huge collection of costume jewelry from the 1940's & 50's. Some is signed and some isn't. She has a beautiful rhinestone enamel dragon for sale.

Classy Brand Watches at classybrand.com - Just the most exclusive brand watches here, so if you want the best, check them out.

Wire Creations at wirecreation.com - wire wrap jewelry is fascinating. Take a precious stone or a shell and a twist a piece of gold or silver wire around it in a myriad of patterns, and there is your jewelry. So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name: dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-wire.htm

A Touch Of Silver at sterling-silver-jewelry-site.com - They have a great collection of sterling silver charms

I'm wondering how to go about reorganising some of the older pages in my directory. At first I just had a page for 'wholesale' and a few pages for different types of jewelry and health related sites.
They got too crowded, so I reorganised and had 'Jewelry a and b' wholesale a to d' sort of names.
But then I felt that I would rather have something more specific to make it easier for visitors to my site to find other sites they were intersted in. but the old 'jewelry a and b' are still there.
Maybe they always will be. But they include a lot of sites that could go on a page that is specific to the genre they deal in. I'm trying to work out if I should ask the webmasters of those sites if I can move some of those links to a more relevant page.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Muna Jewelry - Diamond jewelry
The Bead and Yarn Shoppe, Ketchikan
American Indian Jewelry
Beads Manufacturers
Artery Art Gallery. Crieff, Scotland
Black Dragon Crafts Handcrafted Celtic jewelry

Wholesale:
123 Jewelry Wholesalers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home