Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Day 42

Visitor count to my home page: 19,887

3 link Exchanges accepted today :)
Invisible Clock at invisibleclock.com - A really neat little personal clock that will vibrate rather than beep if you like. 12 different alarms. Hard to think one might need more than that to keep oneself organised on even the busiest day.

Gold and Platinum Jewelry at a-gold-platinumjewelry.net
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name!
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-platinum.htm

Jewelry Discount at jewelry-discount.net
Your dragon is at: dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-discount.htm

Mark Robinett from Invisible Clock had this to say in answer to my link invitation: 'Sounds good, I'll try to get up your link in the next week or so. Please put mine up. By the way, I have used magnets for many years when my wrist or knee hurts and it works like magic.'

I must chose the right sort of people to contact :)

Because I missed a couple of days over last weekend while attending the internet seminar, I'm intending to try to catch up this week on the lost time and do more link requests later this week.


Todays invites:
Joan Miller Porcelain Beads and Jewelry
John A. Christensen Designs
Judaica -Jewish Jewelry and gifts
Beads of Light and Karen Shaff Designs - Handmade bead jewelry & gifts
K Bueno Vintage modernist Mexican metalwork

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home