Thursday, April 13, 2006

Day 44

Visitor count to my home page: 20,034

Two link Exchanges accepted today :)
Massage Tools at massage-tools.com - Everything a massage therapist needs all in one place - massage tables, massage chairs, aromatherapy, oils and lotions, massage music, DVDs, massagers for the home and supplies for the professional online.

Orthodocs - Natural treatment for lower back pain at orthodocs.co.uk - Relieve Lower Back Pain Naturally. Back pain is one of the most common and significant musculoskeletal problems in the world
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your names!

I've spent many hours on this today. About 5 or six hours I think. Found lots of very good sites. But there were a lot of those that I didn't want to exchange links with. Quite a few had several hundred links all together on one page and all mixed up.

I think there are lots of valid ways of sorting web sites. But in my opinion they should be sorted enough that someone looking can click on the category that they are interested in and can take in all the links on that page.

I don't think that my link on a page with over a hundred links on it would send me many visitors. Probably none at all!


Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Oakside Classic Clocks

Alternative Health:
Ozone Therapy: Steam Saunas, Food & Water Ozonation
Self-Realization - Yoga information

Health:
e Diet Star - Herbalife weight loss products & dietary supplements
Weight Loss Online
Fitness and Freebies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home