Friday, April 07, 2006

Day 40

Visitor count to my home page: 19,601

Two link Exchange accepted today :) Always nice when that happens!
Chainz Online Religious Jewelry at chainzonline.com - A great selection of religious jewelry, patron saint medals, cross jewelry, crucifixes and angel jewelry.

And I got a link exchange from one of the link exchange forums I joined on day 10 :)
Jaipur Jewelers Costume Jewelry at jaipurjewelers.com - a lot of beautiful traditional Indian jewelry
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your names!

Engagement Ring Guru will never know that I wanted to exchange links with his site today. No way of contacting him on the site so far as I can see. info@ bounced.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Engagement Ring Guru
Gaboo. Jewelry Shopping Mall

Wholesale:
GreekFleaMarket.Com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home