Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 36

Visitor count to my home page: 19,313

One link Exchange accepted today :)
Backwoods Beadery Emporium at backwoodsbeadery.com - Beautiful jewelry mostly made with different natural stones with sterling silver and bali beads. Also a lot of tips on things to do with jewelry. Well worth going to have a look!
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name -
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-naturalstone.htm

I'm going to attend a seminar this weekend by The Internet Marketing Center. It's an all weekend event - Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I think this blog will be having a break those 3 days. Here's the Saturday Schedule:

Event starts at 8:30-5pm

Networking dinner at 6-7:30pm

Evening session at 8-9pm

Not much time left to do link exchange requests!
I hope to learn a lot of things about promoting my online business there.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Ananke Jewelry Designs
Bead n Pride
Bead-O-Matic.com
Beadwork by Sheree
Body jewellery at BellyShock


Wholesale:
BodyjewelryCN - China Body Piercing Jewelry Manufacturer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home