Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Day 37

Visitor count to my home page: 19,381

No link exchanges accepted today :(

I was thinking today about whether one should link exchange with one's close competitors. I decided that one should.
In one way, I might lose some customers, but equally I might gain some. Anyone coming from a wholesale magnetic products site has to be interested in what I have to offer.

I only sell fairly low cost magnetic bracelets - They all retail for $10. To do that I haven't compromised on the strength of the magnets, but on the material that the bracelets are made from.
Apart from the magnetic hematite bracelets mine are all on copper or alloy with gold or silver plate on them.
Most other wholesalers of magnetic products also sell stainless steel bracelets. I'm sure they will last longer, but how long do you want to wear the same bracelet for? Aren't you ready for a new style after a year or two.
Also some other manufacturers have solid gold or solid silver bracelets. Very nice! And a very nice price too.
The way I see it, different customers are looking for different things. Someone may have gone to their web page but be looking for lower cost stock. Someone might have come to my page but only been interested in expensive product. We should both win by sending those visitors on to the other related site!

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Catwalk Silver Chains
Celtic Jewelry
Charlotte Cornelius - Hand made jewellery for all occasions
Classic Wrist Watch
Classy Brand Watches

Wholesale:
Brilliant Gems
Chantesse Fashion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home