Saturday, April 01, 2006

Day 34

Visitor count to my home page: 19,180

No link exchanges accepted today :(

Reading around on the web I see a lot of people reccomending only using text links. Hmmm. Well, myself, I prefer banners! They catch my eye much better than a text link so I would guess that there must be other people like me who prefer pictures to words. Isn't a picture 'worth a thousand words'?
I'm mostly selling jewelry and I'd say that hardly anyone would buy jewelry without getting a good close up look at a pictute. Would you buy jewelry from a description? If you would you have to be in the minority!
I don't put the jewelry in the banner link. I think only beads would fit well in the average banner. But I'm more likely to click on a banner I like the look of because that company seems to me to be more likely to have products that I would like too.


Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Acharm-ingthought of Kailua, Hawaii - Handmade Swarovski crystal jewelry
Adara's Fine Jewelry
A Diamond Ring For You
The Body Jewelry Superstore
Anita Italian Charms
Ann's Beads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home