Friday, March 31, 2006

Day 33

Visitor count to my home page: 19,128

One link Exchange accepted today :)
Green People at greenpeople.org - I'm really happy about that. It must be the biggest directory of eco-friendly and holistic health products on the web. It should definitely bring me some good traffic.
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name - dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/directories.htm

Yesterday was an unexpected break from working on my link campaign. I had a power outage for some time. Can't work on the computer with a power outage! I got lots of exercise walking instead, which has to be good.

I've just started a new site selling magnetic mattress pads at dragonstonemagneticmattresses.com
I got a few mattresses in a couple of months ago and sold them on Ebay. They went down very well. Half are covered in really soft pure new Australian wool and the other half are covered in pure cotton. I had lots of comments about how people really liked them, so I decided to get more. With a lot more magnets in them this time. I was exchanging emails with someone who writes books about magnetic therapy, Fred Rinker, and he told me to have closer magnets so that the sleeper was in a north pole only zone. Apparently if the magnets are too far apart in a mattress pad the south pole leaks through around the edges of each magnet.
Here's a quote from his email "Even if you use all North pole you would still get a bipolar effect as the South Pole wil bleed up through the magnets this far apart. To achieve an all north pole magnetic field you would need to uaes at least 4 times as many magnets per pad and they should be at the bottom of a mattress pad that is at least 2" thick"
Here's his publisher's site with a couple of his books. The site has some info on magnetic therapy as well. magnetictherapyinfo.com/books.html

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
The Myriad Collection
Wire Creations
1-800-4 Clocks
1 Stop Jewelry
Diamond Earrings at 4 Diamond Studs
Accessories Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home