Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 32

Visitor count to my home page: 18,997

No link exchanges accepted today :(

Somebody from thesupplementnetwork.com filled in the link exchange request form I have on my site for 22 different sites! Almost all for weight loss products both natural like hoodia and man made, but there are two for a seaweed supplement and one for natural mental focus pills. The sites are very new. Just days old I'd guess.
I wrote back and asked how many links max they intended to put on a page. They already had about 28 on the alternative health pages when I looked. I can't think that if I have one link among a hundred that I'll get many visitors from it.
The parent site that the email came from just has a home page - nothing else! There are some links to product, resources etc, but they don't work.
Well, natural slimming products and minerals as in seaweed tablets are definately areas I'm interested in having link exchanges in. It's all very well to use magnets to relieve pain, but it's better not to get the pain in the fist place! The man made chemicals for slimming i think I'll pass on. But I do think they need more link categories if they are going to have a lot of links. They just have 7 categories right now.
Alternative Health
Herbs
Medical
Nutritional Supplements
Nutritional Supplements 2
Nutritional Supplements 3
Pharmacy
I hope something can come of it, but probably not for me if they are crowding lots of links onto a page. It's not as if extra pages cost anything on the web!


Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Jewelry Making HQ - Lots of stuff about making different kinds of jewelry.
KiwiJewels.com - Handmade jewelry
MB Designs Handcrafted jewelry
Opal Trader Jewelry Australian opals
Stylish by Design


Wholesale:
Jewelry Ranks wholesale body jewelry
MoonDancers Studios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home