Friday, April 21, 2006

Day 51

Visitor count to my home page: 20,663

Two link Exchanges accepted today :)
Randy's Fitness Consultation at randyfitness.com - Go to Randy's site to read about the benefits of exercise, strength and bodybuilding training, cardiovascular training, and sport and fitness nutrition

Silver Zeal at http://www.silverzeal.com/ - Beautiful wholesale silver jewelry made in Taxco, Mexico.
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name! A new page for you!
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/wholesalejewelry.htm

I checked a few more pages of existing links today. Good that I did. One site who had been a link partner had dissapeared. Just a Cpanel page on that url.

And I moved a few more links around so that they were in pages more suitable for them.

I think my link directory is starting to look pretty good. A few pages where I don't have enough links I think and a few that are getting a bit too full. Ideally I don't want more than about 20 external links on a page.

Todays invites:
Health:
LindaWade.NET All-natural supplements
#1 Back Pain Site - Info about conditions, therapies and exercises
Aloe Vera
ANS Nutritional Supplements - Liquid vitamins
Allerair Industries High efficiency air purifiers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home