Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Day 48

Visitor count to my home page: 20,481

I got another link exchange today from the forum posts I made about a month ago.
Derek from methodsofhealing.com has exchanged links with me. Really nice holistic feel to his site.

I checked another of my link pages today. Moved two sites that just sold rings onto a new page just for rings. dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-rings.htm

I came across one of the funniest sites today. Are you female? Did you lose your virginity? Do you want your virginity back? Revirgination is there to help you! revirgination.net - I didn't request a link exchange! Not quite the sort of alternative health site I had in mind!

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
GEO Gems Gemstone Jewellery
Creative Ellements
Loewestamm Wooden Jewellery

Health:
Prescription Medication Information
Exercise Bikes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home