Monday, April 17, 2006

Day 47

Visitor count to my home page: 20,403

One link Exchange accepted today :)
All Ireland Crafts Celtic Wedding Rings at allirelandcrafts.com
They specialize in cetic wedding rings. Just beautiful! Celtic designs may well be my favourite jewelry, although there is so much choice of beuatiful things.
It's wonderful to have access to jewelry from anywhere in the world through the internet. We are the lucky people there!
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name!
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-celtic.htm

After a day off from link exchanging for Easter Sunday yesterday, I took a page of my resource section and checked all the links on it. One person had linked to me without telling me that they had, so that was a nice surprise!
I moved a few links to new pages because I now had pages where they fit better. And I re emailed those that hadn't linked back.
I'd like to check a page a day, but that is likely too optimistic.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Topazery Antique Jewelry
v i n t a g e f a e r i e
Trebor's Vintage Watches

Wholesale:
Timewellcorp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home