Thursday, April 20, 2006

Day 50

Visitor count to my home page: 20,608

No link exchanges accepted today :(
2 people have said they are going to. One is on holiday right now and says he will add when he gets back in 5 days time.

I was checking my existing links again today and came across this page opaltreasures-rainbowdreams.com which shows that 37 people have clicked on my link to get to my site from it. That's not too bad. It hasn't been there very long.
There are 9 other links on the page. 8 of them are jewelry and 1 is Professional Astrology Reports. Guess which one had the most clicks. The astrology one beat out everyone else with 72 clicks! You'd think people were looking at links on a jewelry site to find more jewelry, but I guess that just isn't so.
Jill sure has some nice opals on her site.

Todays invites:
Health:
Nursing Homes
One 4 Fitness
Attention Deficit & Hyperactivity Disorder
Dr Barry Sears - Omega Rx Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
Randy's Fitness Consultation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home