Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day 49

Visitor count to my home page: 20,532

Two link Exchanges accepted today :)
Exercise Bikes at ultim8fitness.co.uk - They are selling fitness equipment in the UK. not just exercise bikes, they have treadmills and elliptical trainers and rowing machines etc. If you find it hard to get enough exercise then get an exercise machine in you home and tell yourself there are no excuses. 20 minutes a day!

Prescription Medication Information at hawaiianmeds.com - They have information about the possible side effects of various common prescription drugs.

I was going to ask a website that was about jobs in health care for a link exchange. Couldn't find their e-mail anywhere. So I clicked on their 'find health care jobs' buttons to see if that would give any contact info. They all took me to a site selling DVD players or something. Several links taking me to the same totally unrelated commercial site. What's up with that I wonder. I'm sure I don't want to trade links with them if that's what theyare about!

Another site about hypnosis I wanted to ask for a link exchange didn't have an e-mail. They own a pile of other sites. The only way I could ask exchange links with that one was to exchange links with them all. But the other sites had nothing to do with health or jewelry or wholesale! So, guess it's another no go.

Todays invites:
Health:
step aerobics
All Holistic Health - Natural Alternatives to Health Care
Diet Power Weight Loss Software
Health care information by free-health-care.com
Health Care Clinic
Hereward Care Services Ltd - Residential Care Homes
iPharmacyCare.com Online Pharmacy
Free Golf Tips and Lessons
Intimate Bath & Body - Aromatherapy Baby Shower & Wedding Favors
Free Diet Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home