Friday, June 02, 2006

Day 84

Visitor count to my home page: 23,340

One link exchange accepted today :)
All Natural and Organic Health Products at naturalsunflower.com - A great site with all-natural nutritional supplements, organic lawn and garden products, and high-efficiency home water filters.

I spent a lot of time today looking for link partners. Probably 5 or 6 hours altogether spread over the day. I guess I was inspired by the number of visitors my existing link partners had sent me.
I'm really managing to find a lot of very high quality sites now. But I don't necessarily want to ask all of those for a link exchange. Some of them have their links very much on a back burner. I do want a quality site related to the natural healing, jewelry or wholesale aspects of my own site who is also likely to send me qualified visitors. For that they need to have a well organised link section as I see it. Something set up so that it's easy for people to find what they are looking for.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Oneida Medical Jewelry

Health:
Physical Therapy and the Alexander Technique
Nutritional Supplements
Alexander Technique: A guide to the Alexander Technique in West Yorkshire
Raw Food Health
RippleCreek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home