Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Day 82

Visitor count to my home page: 23,203

One link exchange accepted today :)
Beauty fitness tips at beauty-fitness.org - Beauty tips and secrets, health advice, home remedy, aromatherapy, health fitness tips and skin disorders. I know i can certainly use some of them!

I found another Alexander Technique site that I wanted to ask for a link exchange with today. He had his e-mail address as an image (to prevent spammers I'm sure - I did that for a while until I discovered that my site server had several free anti spam programs on it just for the enabling of them so now I use spam assasin and on two email addresses that got really bad quantities of junk mail I used box trapper spam trap which means that the sender has to verify that they sent an email.)
Well, his email bounced. It was at yahoo.ca so I wondered whether he really meant yahoo.com. But no. That bounced too.
How is his website helping his business if somebody can't email him? At least he'd do better to have no email than an email that doesn't work!

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Bag End Celtic metaphysical jewelry gifts
Cross Necklaces
Zoo Jewellery

Health:
Self Esteem and Self Confidence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home