Friday, May 26, 2006

Day 78

Visitor count to my home page: 22,929

One link exchange accepted today :)
A Natural Perspective at anaturalperspective.com - All-Natural skin care products. They have quality natural, holistic, herbal based health care products andmineral-rich, glacial marine clay products etc. Great stuff!

Today I came accross 3 sites that were quite unreadable - they were all from practising hypnotists I believe and had most probably all been made from the same template. The writing sat on top of other writing so nothing could be read!
Probably if I had opened up Internet Explorer I could have seen what they were about, but I was using firefox and decided that if they had wanted me to be able to read their site it would have been legible in whatever browser I chose to use.

I wanted link exchanges with more hypnotists. But I wanted link exchanges where if visitors to my site wanted to visit them they would actually be able to find out something about that fascinating subject! So no link invitation from me for those 3 sites!

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Healing Craft
Iceopals Jewelry
Gilden Script - Handcrafted wire art jewelry

Health:
HGH Kick
Transformational Dynamics
Medical Insurance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home