Monday, May 22, 2006

Day 75

Visitor count to my home page: 22,650

Two link exchanges accepted today :)
Dramatic Asthma Relief Report at dramatic-asthma-relief.com - Highly effective, safe, medically proven and drug-free way to get relief from asthma - you can live an active life again naturally.

Diamonds at jewelryanddiamondsplus.com - Information about diamonds
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name! My original diamond jewelry page was full, so a nice brand new page for this one.
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-morediamonds.htm

I got this e-mail today from a school for hypnotherapy:
'Thanks for the invitation, George, I would normally be happy to, but I am a Nikken distributor, and as you likely know, we also sell magnetic jewelry as part of our wellness in the home line of products.'

It's amazing. There was nothing on the hynotherapy school site to indicate that they also sold Nikken magnetic products. But because she does she thinks that she shouldn't link to me!

Todays invites:
Health:
Professional air purifier reviews by professionals
Massage Today
Nature's Pharmacy & Compounding Center
Needi Safety Supply Corporation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home