Sunday, May 21, 2006

Day 74

Visitor count to my home page: 22,576

No link exchanges accepted today :(

Well, lots of advantages to visiting lots of health websites, for instance I'm sure my own health will improve. Today one of the sites I visited was about beta sitosterol. I'd never heard of it before. It naturally occurs in several plants and is in especially good supply in soybeans, peanuts, rice bran and wheat germ.
Beta sitosterol has a structure similar to cholesterol and just taking this will lower your cholesteral by quite a few points. Vive la Soya Bean!

I chose not to invite a link from that site tho :(
Checking out his health link page he had several male prowess enhancement pills. Not exactly want I want to be connected with!

Todays invites:
Health:
Alternative Medicine and Health
Ayurveda by AyurBalance - Practical insights into ayurveda
Back Pain - Causes, treatment, prevention, relief
Beauty Makeup Skincare Advice
Coastal Academy of Hypnotherapy Training
Acai Energy Drink - Fruta Vida
Heart Monitors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home