Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Day 81

Visitor count to my home page: 23,148

One link exchange accepted today :)
Beauty Makeup Skincare Advice at beauty-makeup-skincare.com - Articles and home remedies for all skin disorders. Complete information on all skin disorders with their symptoms, causes, and treatment with home remedies.

I spent some time going though some of my existing link pages that were becoming too crowded. I moved some links from them onto other pages and I deleted quite a few who hadn't got back to me about a link exchange.
Over the months my standards have changed! looking at thousands of websites does that for you. Sites that I thought were good 4 months ago, today I just think some of them are OK, and some I don't think are up to my standards!

I had a weird e-mail from someone today who called himself 'Nobody' and his email was from host.cheapwebhostingservices.com
He told me that I had been refused link exchanges with 6 jewelry sites. At first I thought that the letter was genuine, but when I chcked my directory none of the sites were in it, and I do always put a site in my directory before I ask for a link.
So I e-mailed one of the sites and asked if the e-mail was for real or a hoax.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Reflecting Concepts Jewelry
Which Diamonds

Health:
Relieve Stress and Pain Without Drugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home