Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Day 76

Visitor count to my home page: 22,718

One link exchange accepted today :)
Back Pain - Causes, Treatment, Prevention, Relief at back-pain-management.com - Back pain is frequently the result of inadequate muscle strength, shortened muscles, poor posture, being overweight, poor bending and lifting techniques.

I was glad to get a link from a site on back pain. A lot of people with back pain use magnetic products, especially magnetic back supports, for painful conditions such as this.
Apart from that an uneventful day. I think I will probably terminate my membership of one of the link exchange sites I joined a while back. They keep sending me garbage link exchange requests. Part of what they do is offer to send out a link request on your behalf to all members on payment of whatever sum - $30 I think it was. I should have realised how that would work out! I didn't do it myself of course.

Todays invites:
Health:
Alexander Technique In London - Michelle Cole
Hilary King, MSTAT - Teacher of the Alexander Technique
Happy Juicer - juicing and juicer information resource
Lynn Frances Complementary Therapy.
HerOnlineNetwork- Community For Women & Moms
Redding Medical supplies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home