Sunday, May 28, 2006

Day 80

Visitor count to my home page: 23,025

No link exchanges accepted today :(

Today I was mostly trying to find link parners in the acupuncture area. It's very related to one part of magnetic therapy - Using magnetic dots (sometimes called Neos or magnetic bandages - NdFeB Neodymium Magnets for Acupuncture Points)

For people who don't like using needles but do want one of the benefits of acupunture, taping one of those strong little magnets to an acupunture point has the same effect.
I found 4 acupunture sites to ask for a link exchange and another natural medicine site that covered acupuncture as well, but I didn't put it on th acupuncture page but on the natural medicine page.

I had to add a page to my link directory today for bridal jewelry - dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-bridal.htm. Wedding rings just wasn't right for Anna Bellagio bridal jewelry. Someday I should sort out my directory again. I know I have a link partner in there for bridal tiaras - and very beautiful they were too. I can't remember how I classified that one!

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Anna Bellagio - Sophisticated and Affordable Bridal Jewelry
Italian Charms
ItalyCharms.com.

Health:
London Acupuncture
Midwest College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
The Art of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology
Acupuncture.Com
Natural and Alternative Medicine
Aromatherapy Candles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home