Saturday, May 27, 2006

Day 79

Visitor count to my home page: 22,966

One link exchange accepted today :)
Iceopals Jewelry at iceopalsjewelry.com - Carol makes custom pieces of beautiful jewelry. Not just opals. Turquoise and pearls and other stones as well. With wedded metals to make a more interesting piece of designer jewelry.

Today went well. Probably about 1 in 4 of the sites I visited I wanted to ask to exchange links with. Just the luck of the draw. Tomorrow I'll probably visit 100 sites before I find one I want to exchange with.

Most of the ones I didn't want to trade with, the reason I didn't want to trade was too many links on their link page. One of them had over 1000 links. Who would ever find mine and click on it!

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
YMP Design
Elegant Wedding Bands

Health:
Knee Pain Management
Massage Video
Life Match

Wholesale:
Vita Beads Wholesale
Whirled Planet Wholesale Silver Jewelry
Wholesale Nutritional Sports Supplements

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home