Thursday, May 18, 2006

Day 73

Visitor count to my home page: 22,427

Three link exchanges accepted today :)
Tai Chi World at taijiworld.com - Everything you ever wanted to know about Tai Chi. Many free books, articles, charts To download. Almost 300 DVD/VHS titles by Erle Montaigue.

BizJewelry.com at bizjewelry.com - A Comprehensive Web Directory of Jewelry.
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name!
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-gift.htm

Jewelry Advertise at jewelryadvertise.com - Resources of Jewelry stores, suppliers, retailers, wholesalers and distributors including manufacturers.
You link partner dragon is at dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/wholesalejewelry.htm

I was really pleased to find some Alexander Technique sites to ask for a link exchange with today. I put in a page for Alexander Technique when I first started this blog and it's been quite empty until now!

Alexander Technique totally fits in with my philosophy of improving health as much as possible without invasive and potentially dangerous drugs and surgeries. It needed to have a little section on my web site!

Todays invites:
Health:
1steprescriptions.com
The Alexander Technique in Sydney
Alexander Technique Teacher in New York City
Annual Alexander Technique Summer Residential Workshop at Sweetbriar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home