Sunday, April 23, 2006

Day 53

Visitor count to my home page: 20,767

No link exchanges accepted today :(

I looked at 76 jewelry sites today to find 9 that I wanted to request a link exchange with. Mostly there was nothing at all wrong with the site, but the ones I didn't ask to exchange links with just had one link exchange page and it was too full for my taste! One of them had #'s before each link. The #'s went up to about 370. I just can't see anyone going through 370 links and clicking on each one.
I don't know why they do it that way. It doesn't cost any more to have a few extra pages and to classify the links into some order. Jewelry is very easy to classify on the whole. A lot of sites specialize in diamonds or silver or beads etc.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Barbara Rosen Antique & Estate Jewelry
Iced Out Gear - Hip Hop, Bling Bling and Iced Out Jewelry
Pure Charm
Titanium-Jewelry.com
Diamond Doctor
Replica Rolex Watches
Jewelry-Paideia.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home