Sunday, March 26, 2006

Day 29

Visitor count to my home page: 18,692

One link exchange accepted! :)
Pierce Body at piercebody.com They manufacture body jewelry in Thailand and sell it both wholesale and retail. They have a huge selection!
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name -
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-body.htm

Quiet day today e-mail wise. I only got one e-mail on link exchanging from Pierce Body. And a couple of e-mails that I sent returned, but I got them sent in the end. It's funny when someone has a commercial website and a contact e-mail on it and the e-mail doesn't work. I wouldn't buy from them if i figured that out before I ordered. Supposing my product didn't arrive - what would I do?

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Silver Sugar - Sterling silver jewelry.
SMG Kent Ltd Gold & Silver Polishing
Sobriety Stones handmade spiritual recovery jewelry
SP-Pearls Cultured Pearls.
Sterling Silver Jewelry
Tahitian Pearls and Jewelry
The Beady Shop
The Clock Watchers for Novelty and Traditional Clocks.
Time Machine- Vintage Railroad Pocketwatches

Wholesale:
Ubuntu African Arts and Crafts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home