Friday, March 24, 2006

Day 27

Visitor count to my home page: 18,578

Eight link exchanges accepted! A very good day. The last 5 were sites run by the same people I believe.
The Mystic Cauldron - New Age, Occult, Wicca and Pagan Shopping at mysticcauldron.com - 'Your magical marketplace for all your magical needs' So if you need some magic check out Sharon's products. So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name -
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-fantasy.htm

Milton Gems at miltongems.co.uk - A very good range of different types of jewelry. Your dragon is at: dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-general.htm

Alive Jewellery at alive-jewellery.com - Again, a very wide range of jewelry. Over 3,000 products including Kids' birthday gifts, baby christening bangles, God Child gifts, keepsake jewellery and fashion jewellery accessories.

Jewelry Source at jewelry-source.net - Fine contemporary jewelry, diamonds, estate jewelry and antique jewelry.
Up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name -
http://dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-general.htm

DiamondSearch at diamondsearch.biz - directory for diamond jewelry.
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-diamonds.htm

Antique and Estate Jewelry at antique-estatejewelry.net - Fine antique and estate jewelry collected over the past 40 years.
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-antique.htm

Diamonds Source at diamonds-source.com - Listing over 50,000 diamonds easily searched for the best bargains.


Engagement Rings at engagement-rings-source.com - Finding the best buys in engagement rings and diamond jewelry.
Your dragon is at: dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-engagementrings.htm

Here's todays article on link building: http://traffic-building.mcdar.net/9540.php
They all say that more links bring more traffic. I'm beginning to doubt that. I've gained a lot of links since I started this canpaign. Over 50. I had about 150 before. I really don't believe I am getting that much more traffic, if any. I'm going to keep going. my target was for 400 total relevant tightly themed links by the end of this campaign, so I am more than half way there.


Todays invites:
Jewelry:
e Diamond - Diamond Jewelry and loose Diamonds
The Northern Bead Company.
o'Gils Celtic Jewelry Etc
Pagan-Art
Peregrine Pewter - They manufacture pewter celtic jewellery
Ph Beads - Handmade Jewelry of Original Design

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home