Friday, July 14, 2006

Day 100

Visitor count to my home page: 25,532
One link exchange accepted today :)
Heirloom Boxes at heirloomboxes.com - So you have all this jewelry, magnetic and otherwise. Why not have a beautiful jewelry box to keep it all organised in!

I'm going to put this blog on the back burner until the weather gets worse. Time to enjoy the summer!
So I've spent 100 days working on my link directory. It's been a lot of work. I had about 160 links before I started this blog and now I have 877. My visitor count when I started the blog was 16, 415 and now it is 9000 more, and I can see from my logs that a lot of those 9000 visitors came from my shiny new links, and will likely continue to do so for some years.

Health:
infoholix.net - Complementary Alternative Medicine International Directory
Health Portal Plus
Bipolar Disorder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home