Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Day 91

Visitor count to my home page: 23,983

No link exchanges accepted today :(

I've been reorganising my link directory some. Mostly the weight loss pages. Too many links on the main weight loss page. So now I have 10 link partners on weight loss two. I hope I didn't lose one while I was doing this. I have a bad feeling that I did lose one of the Hoodia ones. Hope I'm wrong! I had 4 Hoodia sites I thought. I like Hoodia. It's natural and it does help to stop one feeling hungry.

It's really hard to stay on top of what's happening when you try to do a major project like this Link Exchange. I have an excel sheet with hopefully all the sites in my resource directory and most of the sites that i have looked at recently. I keep a column for status -
p is for partner
a is for invited
x is for i don't want to link with them.

mostly I have stripped off the www from the urls and sorted by the url's alphabetically. Then hopefully I can see if I have already visited an url.

I keep a list of 'new to check' in another spreadsheet then when I'm ready colour the font of those red or blue and add them to the main spreadsheet. Sort by alphabetical order again, delete those that I've already visited, then go visit the coloured ones that are left.

Once those are all visited, then I colour the fonts all black again. Then rinse and repeat.

Todays invites:
Health:
Learning Path Integrated Technique - Reiki
HealingWell.com - Guide to Diseases, Disorders, and Chronic Illness
Women's Health Naturally
Alternative Medicine Network
Tahitian Noni Juice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home