Friday, June 16, 2006

Day 92

Visitor count to my home page: 24.069

One link exchanges accepted today :)
Senior Care Phoenix at visitingvalet.com - This is a site dealing with providing healthcare and care to seniors in their own homes in the Phoenix area. A lot of people who buy my magnetic bracelets are seniors. Magnetic bracelets can give a lot of relief from arthritis pain etc. Also many of my wholesale customers are in areas like phoenix where a high proportion of the population is 55 + years old
I didn't have a directory page where this would fit, so I made a new one at
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/healthcareforseniors.htm

I will be working on this blog a bit more slowly over the next two weeks or so - I'm doing some renovations so the time to do it just isn't there. Once they are over I'll be working hard at it again!

Todays invites:
Health:
Free Weight Loss
Health Runr Performance Diet Software
Weight Loss Association

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home