Sunday, July 09, 2006

Day 97

Visitor count to my home page: 25,201

One link exchange accepted today :)
MrProtein.Com - Protein & Bodybuilding Supplements and Sports Nutrition at mrprotein.com - quality bodybuilding supplements, good selection and free shipping. If ark doesn't have something you need in that line on his website, he'll get it for you, so check it out because it's a one stop shop.

I'm still getting into the swing of things after my holiday. I put up a pile of new pages on magnetic dots today and I have a pile more just about ready to go up, so I didn't spend a lot of time on exchanging links. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be caught up with my site's backlog and can concentrate more on this. I think my directory is beginning to take shape nicely. It's beginning to be a good resource for visitors to my site once they have done everything they want to do there.

I added another new page to my website for things vegetarian - I met a lot of vegetarians while I was away and I decided that it was a subject that needed it's own page at dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/vegetarianresources.htm
There are already some existing vegetarian links on my site under health nutrition mostly I think.

Todays invites:
Health:
Nordic Living Water Systems
MrProtein.Com
VitaGanza Natural Supplements
Eat-Veggies.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home