Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Day 99

Visitor count to my home page: 25,371

One link exchange accepted today :)
Jewelry 21 at jewelry-21.com - US Based supplier of Jewelry armoires, hot diamonds, chatham created gems

I had another person asking for a link from a good site and putting my link on a junk page from another site again. Guess I need to write something on my main link directory page to say that the reciprocal link should be on the same site.

Yesterday and today I've been trying to flesh out my directory - some pages only have one link on them so I am specifically looking for suitable links for those pages.


Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Directory4jewelry.com
Balboa Designs One of a kind Jewelry
Eimerdesign Equestrian Horse Jewelry - really neat stuff!
Hurley Expressions One of a kind Jewelry

Health:
1 is 2 Fat weight loss software
Living Values and Bujinkan Martial Arts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home