Monday, July 10, 2006

Day 98

Visitor count to my home page: 25,255
No link exchanges accepted today :(

I created a new page today for sites who's main product was jewelry boxes. I have a few jewelry box sites as link partners and they are here and there all over my directory. Not so good if that is what one of my visitors is looking for once they have finished looking at my site.
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-boxeschestsandarmoires.htm
I didn't move the existing ones over. I think I want to get the structure in place, have hopefully all the categories I think my visitors will be interested in and then go through the old pages page by page and move what should be moved around to sort things out properly.

When I logged in this morning there were 3 emails from people who had filled in my online form to say they would like to exchange links with me.
I think the same person may have filled in all three forms, though the emails were all different.
I look at the first site. Nice jewelry site, but I can't find a links page - I always start at the home page to check out whether it would be likely that one of their guests would find the links page and find my site if that was what interested them.
Then I check the form. The link they had placed to me was on a different site. A site just with pages of links labelled 1 2 3 etc.
Well, no thankyou! I delete that email and read the next one. Same thing!
Delete that email.
The third email is from the site where my link was on the second site asking for a link exchange.
Delete!

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Opal Auctions
Watch Winders and Watch Cases
Duncan's Woods Jewelry Boxes
Mele Jewelry Boxes

Health:
All Natural Holistic Health
Alternative Beauty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home