Sunday, June 18, 2006

Day 93

Visitor count to my home page: 24,167

One link exchange accepted today :)
Natural Bulk Salts Bath & Body at bulksalts.com - wholesale quality natural bath salts and many other bath products. Your xkin can absorb what is on it so it's not a good idea to put artificial chemicals on your biggest organ - your skin.

I've realised that I should try to finish the structure of my directory because otherwise down the road I will be trying to find the sites that weren't on an exact match page and move them to a page that is just right for them.
I think it would be easier to have the right pages from the start!
So today I created 4 new pages as I came across sites that didn't fit perfectlyonto an existing page but were definately in the alternative medicine field. For instance I didn't even have a page called 'Alternative Medicine before! Some sites are about several forms of alternative medicine, so choosing one of those at random was not so good. Some sites specialize in just one form of alternative maedicine. Then I think they should be on their own page for their particular specialty. Here's the new pages I made:
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/alternativemedicine.htm
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/holisticdentalcare.htm
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/apitherapy.htm
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/organicvitamins.htm


Todays invites:
Health:
Gaspari Nutrition
AmeriPlan Dental Plan
Holistic Dental Association
Apitherapy
Alternative Medicine Foundation
Organic Vitamins
Weight Loss Index - Free guide for weight loss, diet, and fitness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home