Sunday, June 25, 2006

Day 95

Visitor count to my home page: 24,496

One link exchange accepted today :)
Mountain Valley Center at mountainvalleycenter.com - Specializing in Unique Gifts and Services for well being including chakra gemstones, singing bowls, energy & sound healing, fountains, labyrinths, Feng Shui products and Energy SourceBook Workshops. An excellent holistic health site!
Not only did Jill agree to a link with me, but she also became one of my wholesale customers! a real bonus! I wanted incoming links from quality heath sites to bring me holistic health conscious potential customers. I hadn't thought of a link partner being a customer!

I created two new pages in my resource directory today. Instead of just 'weight loss' I now have diets and weight loss software. I think I will likel;y create one more new site in that section for natural weight loss supplements. I have linked to a few man made weight loss supplements in the past. Not so sure I want to do that any more. Here are the new pages:
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/weightlossdiets.htm
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/weightlosssoftware.htm

Todays invites:
Health:
SunRose Aromatics - Aromatherapy products and essential oils
Kundalini Yoga
YogaProps
Yoga Technology
Sacramento Yoga Center
Yoga Chicago
Grace Welch, Master Yogi
Body Tracker - Body fat software
Diet 4U Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home