Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Day 88

Visitor count to my home page: 23,605

No link exchanges accepted today :(

I re emailed Sari Noni, hopefully at the correct address this time. I pointed out to them that they maybe needed to change a bit of code on their website where the email to request a link exchange was going to someone who has nothing to do with their site now - I'd guess that at sometime she did work for them on link exchange or something.

This is what I got back from the hijacked email:
'I don't do link exchange for Sari Noni, but because
you emailed me so i thought this request is for my
website. Please let me know if you want to exchange
links with us.'

Todays invites:
Health:
Truly Huge Bodybuilding - Free fitness tips.
U.K. Juicers
Valu-Rite Pharmacies
Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home