Monday, June 05, 2006

Day 86

Visitor count to my home page: 23,486

One link exchange accepted today :)
Elara Natural Skin Care at elara-skin-care.com - Natural hand blended skin care products which include anti aging skin care, dry skin care, sensitive skin care and men's skin care.

I placed a long list of potential link titles for anyone who wanted to link to my site. The more I look at other peoples link pages, which I do a lot, the more I realize that there isn't a 'One size fits all' solution for what a link to me from their site should say. For a jewelry site talking about jewelry is appropriate. For a health site talking about the health benefits of magnetic jewelry is more appropriate. And for a wholesale site the fact that wholesale is my main business is what I want to emphasise.

Todays invites:
Health:
Stop Your Pain
Sweetpoison - Aspartame dangers revealed!
Tanja Baumann Fitness consultant and personal fitness trainer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home