Sunday, April 30, 2006

Day 59

Visitor count to my home page: 21,150

One link exchange accepted today :)
VitaSprings Health Supplements and Supplies at vitasprings.com - They carry a huge selection of natural health supplements and supplies. The convernience of one stop sh0pping for all your supplement needs.

I've been trying to keep my link directory very focused. Just sites on alternative medicine, health, jewelry and wholesale pretty well because those are all very closely related to what my site is about. Also I've tried to subdivide those into smaller sections, each with it's own page.
It amazes me how many people just hodgepodge a total mix of everything on one links page. I came across another one today. A great site. I liked what they were doing. Then I looked at their links page and there were 900+ mixed and muddled up links. They were a healthsite. The links were for lots of things that I couldn't see would have anything to do with health. Real estate for instance.

Todays invites:
Health:
Yoga Holidays with Walking at La Buissiere Retreat Centre, France
Thriving Now - EFT
The Zone Diet Guide
The Joy Of Walking
The Fitness Almanac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home