Thursday, April 27, 2006

Day 56

Visitor count to my home page: 20,999

Three link Exchanges accepted today :)
Yoga Ebook at yogaebook.com- A collection of Ebooks to help you learn all aspects of yoga

Free Diet Blog at mydietblogger.com - Diet Blogger provides free diet journals and blogs for anyone trying to lose weight.. Diet tips, articles, and recipes are posted every day.

magnetic Therapy at magnetic.allergyshot.net - A very good summary of magnetic therapy and it's good effects on people who use it.
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name!
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/magnetictherapy.htm

I didn't spend that long today. I lucked out and found some sites I really liked quite quickly. Some days are like that!

Todays invites:
Health:
YOGA Magazine
YogaEbook.com
Workout-routines.com
Womens Health Questions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home