Saturday, April 29, 2006

Day 58

Visitor count to my home page: 21,112

No link exchanges accepted today :(

Long day for me today with Ebay university. I don't feel I learnt a great deal there. They spent most of the time on very basic stuff. A lot of attendees didn't have an ebay account or a paypal account, so probably half of the day was spent on how to get those and how to fill in the most basic of selling forms.

I don't think it's hard to join Ebay! The hardest part for me was to find an identity that nobody else had already chosen. Also joining paypal is pretty easy. And I think a 10 year old could fill out the form to create an auction.

Maybe the most useful thing I learnt was to always research any item that I was thinking of selling in Ebay. That way one could not only check the price a similar item sold at, but also the listing category and a good way to describe that particular item.

The guy giving most of the presentation was amusing. He had a lot of anecdotes about his own good experiences selling on Ebay. But at the end of the day I wondered why I had gone!

Todays invites:
Health:
Thyrin ATC Diet Product
Health Insurance Finders
Isagenix - Cleansing and Fat Burning System.
VitaSprings - Health Supplements and Supplies
Total Tranquility

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home