Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Day 55

Visitor count to my home page: 20,911

One link Exchange accepted today :)

Mangosteen Juice at mangosteen-xanthones-juice.com - This juice is absolutely packed with good nutrients. Try some and see if it doesn't make you feel better.

Yesterday my cable connection was down from about 8 am to about 11.30 pm, so I didn't manage to do anything. And today I have guests so I probably won't have a chance to do much.

I came across a page I really don't want to be on today. Leaves and Roots have 2694 links on their link page! Most of them not even for herbs and alternative health. Most of them are for hotels! I don't get it!

Somebody wrote back to me a long letter about why my links page wasn't good enough for him. He says my page wasn't indexed. Which is strange because it was indexed last time I checked. And 'You got too many
supplementals and omitted results on the site:command at G.' Now he may have just as well written to me in Chinese! I would have understood it just as well! What the heck does that mean? If anyone could translate for me I'd appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home