Saturday, May 06, 2006

Day 65

Visitor count to my home page: 21,557

One link exchange accepted today :)
Medical Explorer at medical-explorer.com - Lots of free medical advice, information, research & articles

So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name!
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/healthadvice.htm

I decided that I didn't have a suitable Links page for 'Health Advice' and yet I think it would be a subject that most people visiting my site would be very interested in, so I created a new page for it.
I seem to have so many health related categories! Really one of them should have been right! I guess that 'Health and Wellness' would be a not too bad category match, but that page is already full.

In the shuffle I emailed a link exchange request without actually putting up the site in my link directory. I don't think I've done that before, but on the other hand it's possible. Now everything is fixed!

I worked over 7 hours today on link exchange invites! Long day for that. I've looked at a few hundred web pages.


Todays invites:
Health:
Natural Facelift
My Dental Plan
Mobility Store
Mineral Supplement Plus
MindXpansion
Mesothelioma Resource Online.
Medicinal Remedies
Medical Training Directory
Long Term Care Insurance
Low Cost Health Insurance
Las Vegas Massage Services
Kava King - pure natural kava
Medical Explorer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home