Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Day 62

Visitor count to my home page: 21,377

One link exchanges accepted today :)
Spirita Home Remedies at spirita.net - Natural home remedies for pains aches and allergies, including homeopathy, ayurveda, herbal and Chinese medicine.

I've been listing the visitor count to my homepage because that is where most of my link partners are pointing their links to me at the moment. Looking at my stats, almost twice as many people reach my site through other pages. I think that a lot of that would be because they have saved that as a favourite.
The wholesale page is a big entry page - I'd guess that was from customers and potential customers. The two blogs get a good share of people arriving at them as their entry. And my free dragon wallpaper at dragonstonemagnetics.com/DragonHoardWallpaper.htm is also getting a good chunk of fresh visitors - I have to think that people are linking to it or telling their friends about it because they like it. I've never done anything much to try and promote it. When I started selling some of my products on Ebay I sold that wallpaper for 1c to get lots of good feedback. I created it at that time, then later decided that I'd make that page accesible because I had no intention of selling it any more and I really liked it myself so why not let other dragon lovers have it too.

Todays invites:
Health:
Serenity Health
Rida Personal Development
Recreational Solutions
Phobia Therapy
OmniMD Medical Billing Software

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home