Friday, March 17, 2006

Day 20

Visitor count to my home page: 17,993

Two link exchanges accepted!
Dreaming Magpie at dreamingmagpie.com . They do beautiful gemstone jewelry, but their main focus is the healing properties for the stones they use. Go have a look!
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name - dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-gemstone.htm

Zeelver at zeelver.com - bali silver beads & bali silver jewelry. I love those balinese silver beads. They definitely deserve a dragon!
dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/wholesalejewelrybeadsandfindings.htm

I found this post today with a list of directories who are taking free submissions.
forums.digitalpoint.com
They seem to be new directories on the whole. So now I'm busy submitting my site to them. Hopefully a few more visitors a day to my site once I'm done.

Todays link exchange invites:
Jewelry:
Empirical Praxis Beads - Beads and jewellery making supplies
Tiaras and Unique Wedding Headpieces in celtic, classic, contemporary or period design
Designer Fine Jewelry - Contemporary designer fine jewelry
Faith Davis Ferris Glass Beads - She's a glass artist. Some pretty impressive unique beads!


Wholesale:
Paradise Imports - Wholesale jewellery made from beautiful real orchids, roses and foliage
Tanzanite - wholesale tanzanites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home