Sunday, March 19, 2006

Day 22

3 weeks. I'm not seeing any meaningful increase in visitors to my site yet. But then it's early days.
I'm really interested to know if customers will come to me from these links. Lots of people say that that is how it is. I don't really know. Are they telling me that because they want to sell me something or are they telling me that because it is so.

Visitor count to my home page: 18,136

Four link exchanges accepted! Weekends seem to produce more replies.
Beads from Empirical Praxis at epbeads.co.uk - They have a great collection of beads and jewelry making supplies. So, up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name - dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-beads.htm

Tiaras at tiaras.uk.com - Need a tiara? They are selling them aimed mostly at brides, but I think they would make great fantasy roll playing props too. Your dragon looks on longingly at dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/weddings.htm

New Zealand Corporate Jewellery Gifts at nzgiftbarn.com - They have some beautiful paua shell pendants etc. Another wistful dragon watching from dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-general.htm

Paradise Imports Wholesale Jewellery at paradiseimports.co.uk - Stunning jewellery made from real orchids, roses and foliage. Preserved and handcrafted in Thailand using silver, 24K gold plating or clear lacquer. dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelry-flower.htm

I entered my info in a few more directories today. Then I came across this site: http://www.directory-submission.net/ and decided to go the easy route - They'll do 100 directory submissions for me for $30 they say. I'll let you know how it progresses.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Find Mother's Rings
New Zealand Gifts & Souvenirs
New Zealand Gifts - Corporate Gifts - Sister sites with nice collections of shell and jade jewelry.
Glitternation
Gold Jewelry Designs
Gold Misers Jewelry
Hair Jewels LA
Harper & Harper Jewellery Designers
Hawthorne Watch

Directories:
01webdirectory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home