Thursday, March 16, 2006

Day 19

Visitor count to my home page: 17,931

No link exchanges accepted today :(

One of the posts I made in a link exchange forum last week got a response today. I added his site. Hope the exchange happens!

I've been checking through the forums and there are people with new directories offering free links. I added mine to 4 of them. I don't really know if it will produce visitors for me, but maybe it will.

Todays invites:
Jewelry:
Carat Oasis - Diamonds
Christys Creations Jewelry - Bead and stone jewelry
CJ Jewelry Network
Claire's Jewellery Home - Handmade Jewellery at Afordable Prices
Cuff Daddy - Cuff links
Discount watches - Find all types of wrist watches
Distinct Gift Shop - Fashion jewelry
Dreaming Magpie - Gemstone jewelry

Wholesale:
Wesley Maier Canadian Diamonds
Charms Limoges Italian charm bracelets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home