Saturday, March 18, 2006

Day 21

Visitor count to my home page: 18,061

Three link exchange accepted! :)
About Me Jewelry - Medical ID Bracelets aboutmejewelry.com - Medical ID jewelry doesn't have to be boring. Have different medical ID jewelry to match all your different outfits.
So, move up to the top section of my directory page and get a 'link partner dragon' next to your name - dragonstonemagnetics.com/links/jewelryaandb.htm

Tea Tree Oil at teatreeplace.com - "First Aid Kit in a bottle" Tea tree oil is amazing stuff. I prefer to use the more natural cures myself.

Searchsight at searchsight.com - A directory. I've been adding my site to a lot of free directories since I found that list.

While I was submitting my site to directories today I came across the term 'deep linking' and had no idea what it meant! So, off to the search engines to find out. I came across this good article on deep linking http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20020303.html
Now I know what it's all about!

Todays invites:
Directories:
Aeoma Internet Web Directory
AnchorBase
Lexiseek Web Directory
Search Ranger Open Directory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home